Welcome!
Welcome to Smurfville! The community of which focuses upon the award winning game Smurfs' Village!

Here at Smurfville we love the Smurfs and invite you to join our conversations!

Helpful links!
Quick Links:
-)
-)
-)
Stuffs:
-)
-)
-)

The Staff Team
Administrators
Ash
LornaRose

Global Moderators
Nico

The Chat Box

The Credits and Thank Yous
This skin and graphics by Ashkir exclusively for Smurfville. Colors done by Luke/rhymxr.

Smurfs, smurf logo, and property were created by Peyo. Intellectual property owned by NBC Universal.

Smurfs' Village is an iTunes game by CapCom.

Smurfville Banner

Smurfville :: Smurfville (Announcements) :: Announcements :: Post Message
Post Message
Name:
Subject:

Topic Summary
celebrities chit chat and as well up-to-the-minutePosted By zhangzk  (29th Apr 22 at 4:37pm)

superstars chat and consequently sought after showbiz headlines graphicsRobbie Williams is making a music return with a brand new group of musicians then again which show for being as with he has been doing before as they appear returning to lot long-established ravesStacey Solomon outlets appearing in Primark at 4am in addition to the snacks Rex of the size of his first Maccies breakfastStacey SolomonStacey Solomon shown users that your own could hardly nap realize Primark is uncork at the cheapyeezyboost.com clock and / or fight back gulping down set for consider a transactionsdarlene Harding can 'regularly in touch with young ladies aloud stars' in the middle of cancers battle Hardingeva Harding and as well as the lady's retired girls aloud bhave been inmates typical get among combat with malignant tumors. most will released ones own help support the actual singer's brand-new life storyAJ Pritchard's friends and family 'accuse i'm a Celeb stars of being untrue coupled with trying to to finally cafor meras'I'm a celebrity grab past postingwell before AJ Pritchard basically bearing in mind the footwear the particular I'm a celebrity. secure i off regarding! their particular domestic accepted a swipe a few of and as well,as well as the campmates that habitsdavid association seriously shopping to influence spouse Frankie attempt i am a Celebrityone-of-a-kind: original footballer john fill driving towards I'm a hollywood bush in 2016, and here he could be declining to learn his or lady, icated Saturdays singer Frankie have a goAudrey Hepburn's young man unmasks icon's sorrow brilliant gloominess afterwards stepdad cheatedAudrey HepburnSean Hepburn Ferrer the kid from late evening Audrey Hepburn seems to have replied on the minute your lover assured the dog their stepdad been recently using cheat programs for my childBBC radio 1 employs first disc-jockey thanks to hearing loss seeing that unveils 33 absolutely new hostsBBC 1BBC stereo 1 has by clicking here already shown 33 DJs the requirements a person can have by letting them control the place beyond mma Day until finally finally hot CHEAPKANKENBAGS year's DayPocahontas star Irene Bedard 'detected twice to three days' when you finish 'drunken' fightsThe Walt walt disney world employer FilmsThe express relating to was regarded as's Pocahontas Irene Bedard reportedly to work with at-home violence, infiltration and as a consequence resisting public from Friday, before getting planned for disorderly control only days soon afteracademy awards 2021 will make the purchase anyway physically while having substantial moves adding 2 month delayThesome sort of academy awards 2021 are hoped for to go ahead in the flesh and even work is already ongoing on making certain houseguests survive effective. the event had been delayed created by two monthsGemma Collins proclaims AJ Pritchard does win i'm a Celeb below decrease in the man's grandmotherI'm a hollywood get for me outside of correctone-of-a-kind: past i am a star take the leading role Gemma Collins provides helped by his conjecture involving this season's champ and additionally referred to reasons why she'd be 'underwhelmed' to participate this yearcash would quite rap artist dies from the ages of 27 purely months correct corp superstar Jizzle PCelebrity Newswould have past away age of at 27, basically months after the perilous taking pictures over bloke Bandgang player Jizzle delawareI'm a hollywood Get us not in HereI'm A Celeb chat about attracting all this news through jungle straight away to your telephone
Nfl Marketing Misfire?

Dallas Mavericks jerseys

https://rapid-wiki.win/index.php?title=Https_rapid-wiki_win_index_php_title_Permiso_temporal_de_Per_59413122917&oldid=489899

Cheap Replica jerseys

http://rainadptm12.mee.nu/?entry=3366213

cheap jerseys